GearUP! GearUP!

What an impresivly bad control system.

Why?

I mean it takes a style of control that is already almost unusable on a laptop and makes it totally unusable.

For no apparent reason?

I mean it is possible to prevent movement whilst shooting in code without adding an extra button.

Please think of the poor laptop users, I'm afraid I haven't been near a real mouse in years.

Prisoner's Castle Prisoner's Castle

gay

there was this wizard
in bed
and he made me touch his wand

The Button of Randomness The Button of Randomness

must try harder

I put more effort and creativity into my bowel movements.

Maybe I should upload them.

Xiotex Studios Arena Xiotex Studios Arena

marching morons

I'm glad that that AkillysE3 spotted this was a clone of space invaders

It's something I personally would never have realized.

Its only by having people like that with not only superior knowledge and intellect but a willingness to share that we can move forward as a species.

oh yeah, also you need a health bar and end of level bosses and power ups and giant mechanical spiders and a mute button and puzzles with an adventure story and helicopters riding nazi dinosaur ninja robot zombies with big titties.

MrWalters Grand Excursion MrWalters Grand Excursion

Remember its ship product not shit product.

Yes physics are hard

It's still no real excuse to release something that is obviously intended to be physics based when the physics, the basis of the game, do not work well. Just pull it out of the game design and replace it with something easier to do (springs are easier than ropes and are often called ropes with only a small amount of artistic license) at the moment you have a rigid stick not a rope anyhow :)

I don't see why you are complaining about cartesian and polar coords except in a bullshit baffles brains attempt. Apart from anything else flash doesn't even use polar coords, it lets you rotate things yes, but thats not really the same, any polar coordinates are purely your doing.

I'm sorry if it sounds overly negative but I guess the defensive attempts to confuse with long words annoyed me. Without that I would have just ignored you :)

Fruit Mania Fruit Mania

Nice little game

You should consider submitting this to pepere.org and enabling their high scores system I'm sure the community there would appreciate it.

Cut! Cut!

to apeal to the people here

you will of course have to replace grass with pubic hair

and garden with girl

and rename it from cut to shave

also giant mechanical spiders as end of level bosses

BTW hover bovver is possibly the game the previous reviewer needs to google but there are of course plenty of mowing games going back through time :)

Max Mesiria Chp3 RPG Max Mesiria Chp3 RPG

eat me first!

I like this version best

its like a cthulhu simulator

Asteroids Boss Asteroids Boss

a little too easy perhaps.

The firing rate, being limited only by bullets on screen, makes it a tad too easy to clean up the roids.

ArcadeBoss responds:

True, but just like in the real Asteroids, it's the ships that take you down fast, the rocks are your friends. :)